11.5.12

The List. And Annaleena

I prepared a cute list for you tonight ;) Here are the wonderful blogs that mentioned Llamas' valley and it's Anniversary issue. Please let me know if I missed something. And yes, have fun exploring the blogosphere!

emmas designblogg
sf girl by bay
stylizimo
chic ada
mokkasin
lobster and swan
etxekodeco
sanctuary
crea mari crea
i like design
decorology
bright.bazaar
bicocacolors
happy interior blog
positively beauty
hallingstad
mackapar
simply grove
poppytalk
mechant design
hege in france
marits pust i bakken
dismount creative
studio karin
place and more
one happy mess
daniella witte

I know that's not the end!

And now let's get some joy for our eyes. It's the talented Sweden based interior stylist Annaleena Karlsson and her creations. An interview with Annaleena about her home was featured in the newest issue of Llamas' valley :)

Photos: from Annaleena's website
her blog
... and le shop







16 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for the mention!! So happy. Plus I will discover some new blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for your mention Igor :))
      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. You miss me : ) , I mention your anniversary edition but that's ok, those are wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added you to the list! And FELIZ CUMPLEANOS dear Mariela!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!, have a lovely day and weekend!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the mention! Love Annaleena!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I love Annaleena too!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful "Annaleena" post... I saw a link at Hege's blog... it's really inspiring visiting your blog wow.... Have a nice friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you'll come back here soon ;)

      Delete
  5. You miss me too:) and Annaleena its fantastic!

    You can now in my blog see a post about your latest issue........

    /Daniella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daniella! I just added your name to the list too! Thank you for a warm post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gracias, gracias y graciaaaas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the link :-) And I was just happy to write about the issue - it was absolutely fantastic!! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the mention :) Your magazine is amazing, it was a pleasure to blog about it and I'm looking forward to doing again - can't wait for your next issue!

    ReplyDelete